Friday, January 18, 2013

BTW

When I think about all the lonely people in the work, it is enough to make me cry.

-

The extra nasty nasty caretaker at Amy's house is GONE.  Well, moved to a different house.  Because she is so mean to Amy.  Most recently she skipped brushing Amy's teeth -- said there wasn't enough time.  And she spilled pee on Amy's bed when bed panning her, and then accused Amy of peeing in her bed.  THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.  Also, like most adults, Amy DOES NOT pee in her bed, but even if she did, she's allowed to do whatever the hell she wants, just like you.

This stuff doesn't sound that bad maybe, but there has been much worse stuff.

-

Amy is probably coming to visit the new house on February 1, then spending the weekend here with us!  I hope I hope I hope it all pans out.  We want her here. We need her here.

I want to call her on my way from work, and tell her "HEY, wanna go get a dinner?"  I want when she calls me sad on the weekend to be able to say, you can come over, but bring your book -- we're laying low.  I want to have slumber parties, and have her arrange her own care for our slumber parties.  I want a normal life with my lovie.  I, WE, want her close by.  She is our family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment